Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Wednesday 4 April 2012

A Soft Caresse from L'Oreal

As much as it pains me to admit this, I am a complete snob when it comes to lipsticks.  I stick my nose up at anything below £10 and brand it as a complete write-off if there's no MAC branding in site.  But as much as I tried, I couldnt steer my attention away from the new L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks.  You could have dangled three MAC lipsticks right in front of me and I still would have chosen this.

With the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine range, as well as the multitude of other glossy lipsticks out there, it was about time this fad reached the High Street, and L'Oreal could not have followed the trend any better.

My attention was instantly grabbed by 202 Impulsive Fuchsia.
With a slight hint of a purple, this strong shade is perfect if you want statement lips. 


With a variety of 10 irresistable shades, Rouge Caresse is the ultimate Spring lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...