Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Sunday 1 April 2012

A Farmer's Daughter?

It's not the most fashionable of times when you walk down the stairs and your boyfriend tells you that you look like a farmer's daughter, but I took it as a compliment nonetheless. 


Under the sweltering London sun, I chose to wear this denim dress from Miss Selfridge.  It might not be to everyone's taste, but for me it's amazing.  Casual and comfortable, this dress made my London day rather enjoyable.  What's great is that it works perfectly over a t-shirt or on it's own, but if the weather hasn't evolved into Summer yet, just wear with a long-sleeved top and leggings, and you're ready to go.

Topshop

I wore it with this gorgeous bow detail bag from Topshop.  Available in both pink and blue, this is the ultimate handbag for the Summer. 

T-Shirt: River Island
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bag: Topshop


2 comments:

  1. That's exactly the kind of stuff my boyfriend would come out with lmao! I LOVE your outfit though, the shoes + bags are just so cute + how amazing are your legs! Can I borrow them please?!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, boyfriends definitely have the best phrases. An outfit I called "geek chic", he called "about to be bullied".

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...