Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Saturday 22 October 2011

Wardrobe replenishments, beauty buys and the oversized ring

Saturdays are my wardrobe replenishment days, and despite the amount of times I tell myself that I must save money, it never really happens.

And today I bought: A red satchel, furry gilet and tweed mini skirt from H&M and some necessary make-up essentials from Benefit.


Furry gilets reared their ugly heads back in the Autumn of 2009, and this year they seem to be everywhere again.  Gilets will forever be style fads, and I certainly don't want to invest fully in a wardrobe item that is so fickle among the catwalks.  It just cannot be trusted as a fashion staple, so this white, furry one for H&M satisfies the fashion pages, but at the same time keeps your bank account happy.

I'm a huge fan of Benefit's b.Right skincare range.  I've used the Triple Performance facial emulsion since it came out, and I find it very difficult to switch to other moisturisers.  This smells great, gets absorbed easily and is the perfect base for make-up. 


Anyone who knows me would know that I'm a lipstick girl.  Lipglosses are a rare purchase for me, but when I saw this collection, I just couldn't resist.


And finally...that other ring from Louise Roe's Collection at StylistPick

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...