Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday Jewels

Globe, Dragonfly, Blue Beads, Beaded ring and Peacock ring from Accessorize.  Earrings from H&M
I know many people will disagree with me, but I find Autumn and Winter difficult seasons to accessorise well.  The main reason for this is that sometimes I don't care about looking good - I just want to be warm.  So instead of wearing pretty clothes for the sake of fashion, I tend to dress in many layers (otherwise my hands will go blue), and opt for jewellery to add that extra accent to the outfit.

Today I popped in to Accessorize and found some amazing finds.  The Globe necklace and the Peacock ring are my definite favourites.  The bold colour of the blue against the statement objects attached to each piece, catch the eye making them the focus of your outfit.

The stud earrings from H&M are a jewellery box must.  These compliment any outfit and just like the rest of the jewellery, complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...