Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Saturday 11 February 2012

StylistPick is my pick

There are three things you need to know about me.

1) I'm obsessed with lipsticks
.
2) I'm terrified of pigeons

3) I remember everything you tell me


I used to always think that these three were the fundamental three things about me - the foundation of getting to know me.  And yet recently I've noticed another pattern - another topic I seem to mentioned more than enough.  StylistPick.  

Wednesday morning was pretty much spent comparing StylistPick showrooms over emails and discussing (in great detail) what our next purchase would be.  That whole website astounds me at how it has all us girls going gaga over it's complete simplicity.  But I guess that's what makes it so desirable.  With all the choice out there, sometimes you want to be told exactly what to buy in the best way possible, and what better way than a perfectly laid out showroom where you know that whatever you choose you'll love, because after all, it was picked especially for you.
The last thing I bought from there was this gorgeous tote bag:

Keira - www.StylistPick.com
 I adore this bag because it's perfect for day to day, carrying everything you'll need.  But it also doubles up as an overnight bag if required.

Next on the list for me is this Ali bag:

Ali - www.StylistPick.com
With all the pastels and prints we're being shown on the catwalks for S/S12, this gorgeous white bag will be a wardrobe staple, complimenting any look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...