Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Saturday 11 February 2012

It's KIKO time

It sometimes dawns on you when you notice something new that you must have it.  Right that second in fact.  So when I walked past KIKO in Westfield, I had to go in.  And I had to try out a little bit of everything. 

I'm no stranger to their coloured eyeliners as gifts from friends, by the extended make-up range has always been somewhat of a mystery to me.


I bought:
  1. BB Cream Coloured Beauty Balm in 01 Light
  2. Natural Concealer in 01
  3. Hydrating Mask
  4. Creamy Touch Eyeshadow Due in 06
  5. Skin Evolution Foundation in 01 Porcelain
  6. Automatic Precision Eyeliner and Kohl in 716
  7. False Lashes Concentrate Volume Top Coat Mascara
  8. Unforgettable Mascara
  9. Nail Lacquer in 341
  10. Nail Lacquer in 343
BB cream seems to be a beaty trend at the moment with more and more make-up brands releasing this as the new must-have.  I've tried a couple in the past, but this KIKO one is certainly my favourite of them all.  It's the perfect all-in-one for all those busy girls as it primes, moisturises and gives light coverage for an all over glow.  

I was surprised this concealer works so well considering that on first impressions it looks like a highlighter.  It's different to the rest in that it has a pink colour to it, but once blended around the eye area, I understand why.  The creamy formula smoothes on instantly and hides away any signs of sleeplessness and stays put all day.

I tried KIKO's Hydrating Mask very briefly and have to say that this product does exactly what it says on the tin.  After leaving it on the skin for 10 minutes, the results were great.  My skin felt incredibly soft.

This black eyeliner goes on great and gives a selection of great looks - from rock chick kohl to evening look smokyness.

KIKO have a range of top coat mascaras that will simply blow you away.  The idea behind these is that they act as an 'enhancer' when applied over your regular mascara.  Coming in a selection of volumising, curling or lengthening, these cute and colourful make-up essential leave you with definite results.  I bought the volumising one and don't think I will ever part with it.

The Unforgettable Mascara curls eyelashes to perfection.  It's bristles separate and minimise clumps, whilst the spoon-like brush lengthens to give a cat-eye effect.

KIKO's nail lacquers come in a rainbow of colours and you're bound to find your perfect one.


What's even more amazing is that it's all at affordable prices!


2 comments:

  1. All of these products look/sound great!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing. If you're in Westfied, Shepherd's Bush definitely pop in. I don't know where else their stores are.

      PS) I'm now following your blog - it's great :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...