Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Saturday 5 November 2011

Urban Stars

We all have a fixation with stars.  Whether they're in the sky or walking on the red carpet, we cannot keep away from them, because from an early age we've been taught the stars are the highest thing to aspire too.

And at the moment, stars have managed to find themselves all over the catwalks.  If you're not brave enough to have them embellished all over your clothes, then pick star accessories.


Large Star gold plated necklace: Miss Selfridge
Small stars long chain necklace: H&M
Belt: Topshop

And now on to the opposite...

When I was a teenager, my style could only be described as Rock Chick.  Thankfully, I grew out of it, but sometimes having an eye for all things dark isn't so bad.


I was browsing in Urban Outfitters and saw this skirt.  My mind started darting through my wardrobe to see what it would go with.  Despite my rails and rails of pretty shirts and floaty tops, it seemed that I could only concentrate on band T-shirts.  So I spotted this Guns n Roses t-shirt on my way to the till and immediately bought it.  I must admit, it's not for everyone, but for me it's certainly a blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...