Lipsticks image

Lipsticks image

Saturday 5 May 2012

Indulge with N Dulge

According to a recent letter I got from Space NK, there are only a few people out there who love beauty more than I do.  I can't say I disagree considering I buy at least one beauty product every day.  I mean, right now I'm dying my hair for the second time this week.

So Space NK upgraded my loyalty card to De Luxe, which means I get double the points, plus better rewards.

 


I was a huge fan of the card originally, and if you haven't already signed up for one.  Do it.  Right now.  It gives you amazing rewards and let's face it, the products at Space NK are pretty damn good anyway.


So to christen my new loyalty card, I decided to obviously purchase some things.  The Nars trio eyeshadow in Ramatuelle is stunningly amazing.  Warm, shimmer tones can be used to build up colour, or to simply highlight.

I'm also a big fan of Rococo Nail apparel and today I got Lady Lavender, Psychedelic Roc and Eccentric.  All amazing colours which last for ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...